Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dangerous Game


Do you believe in ghost?

In Thailand, there are many stories of ghosts. I am a person who believes in it but I never know that there are ghost in the foreign countries too. I have ever seen the foreign ghost movies but all of them are fiction. Therefore, I never hear about true foreign ghost story until I read it in my reading class. It is a frightening story. Its name is Dangerous Game.

Dangerous Game is a true story of writer. The writer’s name is William Harris. He wrote this story before him died. It is mystery story and confusing for me. It is a story between William and a poltergeist named Poldy. At the beginning, he enjoys to play game with this ghost. But then the game begins to change. It has more dangerous. In the end of this story, William died. Nobody can explain why he died.



No comments:

Post a Comment