Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Success


What is success?

I believe that if I ask this question to people, I will get many answers for this. Businessman may answer that success is making loads of money. Student may reply that success is to graduate in high grade. The sport player may reply that success is to win the competition. All of these mean successes are the completion of anything intended. Success in my meaning is everything that you want to be and you can make it real..





How can you success?

First of all, you must know what you want to success. It is called goal. Then you start to plan how you do to achieve it. Next, you follow your plan. Finally, you must focus on your goal and don't give up until you will success in your ambition.

I use this method to do everything which I focus on.I was taught these from the experience of successful people and book

No comments:

Post a Comment