Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Romio and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet is one of the most famous love stories in the world. It was written by William Shakespeare. There are six deaths in this story.

At the beginning of the story Romeo was desperate because of love until he met Juliet. He could not live without her. The story has such a tragic ending. I think it has a bad ending that the two lead characters committed suicide at the end of the story. I have heard about this story for many times, but I did not know it in details until I saw the play in my reading class. Even though the play that we did in class was not as good as the actual play by the professional actors, the story of it could make me impressed. In contrast, I do not agree with the part that the two lead characters died at the end. They should have chance to spend their life together with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment