Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Segway

Nowadays, there are many comfortable things around the world. If I talk about transportation, the first vehicle that you will think is car. It is the popular vehicle that everybody uses to go everywhere. In the other hands, there is one more vehicle that can take you to anywhere called “Segway”. Segway is an interesting vehicle. I have ever seen it in the television for a long time. I think it is an interesting toy. I didn't know that it is a vehicle until I read about it in my reading class. It looks strange for me. I really want to drive it. I think it may good if we use Segway to go somewhere that doesn’t far away from home. It will help to reduce pollution. The Segway is powered by batteries that allow it to travel about 17 miles on one batter charge. You can drive Segway to school, shopping malls or anywhere that you want. I am surprised in this vehicle a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your comment about how this will make less pollution for the enviornment.

    ReplyDelete